The Clock is an independent charitable organisation which delivers services to young people and adults across North Yorkshire.
- Learning Opportunities
The Clock’s Values and Ethos
- The Clock will encourage a culture of mutual respect
- It will develop an open, non-judgemental environment
- It will challenge discrimination
- It will promote the employment of young people within the organisation and with agencies and businesses with whom it contracts
The Overall aims of The Clock are to:
- Provide a safe place for young people.
- Facilitate social inclusion for all young people.
- Provide opportunities for skills development in the wider community.
- Encourage all users of The Clock in personal, moral spiritual, physical and emotional development.