The Clock is an independent charitable organisation which delivers services to young people and adults across North Yorkshire.
- Learning Opportunities
The Clock’s Values and Ethos
- The Clock will encourage a culture of mutual respect
- It will develop an open, non-judgemental environment
- It will challenge discrimination
- It will promote the employment of young people within the organisation and with agencies and businesses with whom it contracts
The Overall aims of The Clock are to:
- Provide a safe place for young people.
- Facilitate social inclusion for all young people.
- Provide opportunities for skills development in the wider community.
- Encourage all users of The Clock in personal, moral spiritual, physical and emotional development.
CODE OF CONDUCT
What you can expect from us
Respect from all members
The right of all members to be listened to and have their views acknowledged
Recognition to confidentiality within safeguarding guidelines
To support the empowerment of all members, enhance their rights and encourage their responsibilities.
Respect their values.
Staff will only use appropriate language and behaviour.
Impartial information, advice and guidance
To run the organisation in a safe way
What we expect from you
Respect to all staff and members.
Respect to the residents of St James Green.
Follow the code of conduct.
Take care of Thirsk clock’s resources.
Help to keep Thirsk Clock a safe place.
Do not abuse equipment or resources.
Refrain from any forms of sexual behaviour.
Refrain from any forms of physically abusive behaviour.
Refrain from threatening or bullying behaviour.
Refrain from any dangerous or unsafe behaviour.
Do not use derogatory comments to anyone.
Do not enter the building under the influence of alcohol.
No swearing or thoughtless/ inappropriate behaviour
We hope that you will be satisfied with the services we offer, however we welcome any suggestions. If you are unhappy with the service we deliver then please follow our grievance policy, which is available on our welcome board at the entrance of the building.